Wednesday, February 03, 2010

It's Super Bowl Week...

Despite my long affiliation with the city of New Orleans some one names their dog after the opposing quarterback, Peyton Manning. So happens the little crumb hustler, seen here taking a big ugly nap, has an Indianapolis Colts horseshoe (it's just aft of the white spot that looks like bird poo) right on top of his head.

Get thee to ebay fast before the Colts lose and the dog dies from eating too much steak.

Go Saints.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

You got another dog...I thought no more?

9:30 AM  
Anonymous The big dog hater said...

Should have explained better, NOT MY DOG. Don't live at my house.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger