Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Our Team Loses...

After a strong first half by the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks at the homecoming game this past weekend the team had it in "D" for drive. In the second half things suddenly switched to "R" for reverse and our team lost.

None of this stopped the Lufkin Daily News from publishing this photo of a purple person (team Colors) described in the caption as "Mary, nursing major" as she hassled everyone in sight.

What ever happens, we are big on team spirit around here.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger