Monday, January 23, 2012

More Lake Nac Fishing...


Here's some photos of an afternoon fishing trip to Lake Nacogdoches with my friend Gary. Actually Gary and I are real lucky guys because we took Cathy with us. Otherwise we would have caught two catfish. Cathy caught five of these seven fish which averaged 3lbs each with the biggest going 4lbs. Thanks for going with us, honey. 


Gary kept these fish, took them home to clean. I may be posting this dispatch before he is finished with the skinning and filleting. I bet some of these fine fellows end up swimming in his belly, maybe this evening.   Posted by Picasa

Here is a photo of a nice late winter afternoon overlooking the lake. As you can see the water levels, like all lakes in Texas are low. The handicap fishing pier on the lower left corner should have water up to the deck level. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous GWB said...

One is most certainly "swimming in my belly". I highly recommend a trip to the lake with Carl- as long as he brings Cathy.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger