Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Boats on the Coast...

Seems like I could have made a little better photos
 from this vacation. Don't know what I was thinking but I did get a few boat shots. 

Here's the shrimper "Captain Victory" dragging a net just offshore. Captain Victory is a comic book character. 

Tugs push a big tanker of some sort into the Freeport ship channel. 





They got her up in there. At work I usually have a patient or two that worked on tug boats as a young man. I also have a college student summer worker.He overheard our discussion of tug boats. He asked what it was tug boats did. At least he did ask a question. That's a good thing. 

Here's a shot from the beach house front yard. Tugs take a barge down the inter-coastal waterway. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger