Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Dance LSSLC...



Have not had too much Strat Kat news lately. We are still playing the Lufkin State Supported Living Center Dance every month. We do have a bit of a different crew appearing at gigs for the past few months. These photos are from Friday night's Halloween Party. Left to right, Mike, Danny, Dan, Mudbelly and Steve. 

The residents had some great costumes for the party and I took my Renaissance Festival Costume for a trial run at this gig.  It was kind of scary if you strap on a black strat to go with it. I found this robe at a thrift store in Pasadena, Tx. Pasadena has a great strip, Spenser Highway that has a wonderful bunch of thrift and resale stores and I was able to pick this garment up for $18 bucks. The tag in the back says South West Robe Company. Click on the link to check their wares. I don't mind giving a shout out to companies whose products deliver as advertised. I would guess after browsing the site that this was a custom order. 

It was a fine time had by all. Bat girl and batman took 3rd and 4th in the costume contest and a cross dresser was 1st if you are in need of tips as to what is popular this Halloween. 

 Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger