Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just in Time for the Christmas Rush...




Here is a pile of the last few box guitars I have mad. They all play real well both electric and acoustically. The latest project has been a 12 days of Christmas project that I am sure will enhance any Christmas carol sing a long around the old nog bowl. 












Merry Christmas!






Collectible Milky Way Commemorative tin. Of course it's an electric instrument. Most of the tin guitars have a banjo like acoustic sound and a dirty blues electric sound but this guitars electric sound is sweeter. It sounds especially good throught the red Fender Frontman solid state am Pop gave me. Not to say it does not sound good when you take the clothes off some tubes but there are a lot of little SS amps out there, Micro Cubes, Vox modeling and so on that would be great companions to these guitars. 



Here's a work in progress. A Prince Albert tin Morgan found in his storage building. A piece of an old door and not pictured an old lock with out a key from the Chicago lock company as the nut. It's a one string non tune-able diddley bow. I have not got all it's problems solved yet but it will be one for the true believer amonger you primitive instrument buffs. 

All are for sale. I'll take $55 for a three stringer and $25 for two strings or less. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger