Thursday, January 09, 2014

Girl Talk...

With the poinsettias in the background I can only think that this Christmas time photo of Katie, Cathy, Mary and Ali is capturing the emotions present in a lively debate on the merits of their favorite Christmas carol. 

Mary has snugly made up her mind that "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" is the best because her daddy plays it so well on the tuba. Cathy sings a few bars of  Handel's Messiah because she likes the name Handel. Ali thinks that to be a good Christmas song you got to be able to dance to it. Katie advances the hypothesis that "Jingle Bells" is the most famously misheard lyrics of all time is is actually "Jingle Well." 

Post in the comment section what your family talked about at Christmas. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger