Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wedding Photo WebSite...

Dating back to Rose and Juan's wedding in 2003 I have used the pbase photo hosting to put up all the kid's weddings. It's a good place for non face bookers to visit and check out the family. Now Morgan and Ali join the crowd with their photos. Here is the link:
Morgan and Ali's Wedding

Here's some photos that did not make the wedding album or I have added a caption or story to the picture to set it in context. 

Warren says "hold my energy drink dad and watch this." 

My mother uses the rare bad word when I ask her to lay down in the bluebonnets for that special Texcentric kind of photo that everyone should have on their facebook page. 

Somebody bought a new suit for the wedding. My guess is it happened about 20 minutes ago because that's about how far from a big box retailer were were. We have not had a big screen TV give a way lately. I'll give a big screen to everyone who scans the pictures and picks the suit and exposes the suit and wearer. 

Her mother taught her that. Allways check for buggers before hitting the dance floor. Of course it helps if you have buggers that are big enough to feel. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger