Saturday, August 01, 2015

It's slightly cooler this weekend. The deer are out, the grand kids are in for a brief visit and after a busy period of family business, traveling and so on we are just enjoying it lazing around.

Cathy snapped this photo as we pulled up to the boat ramp on Sam Rayburn yesterday. A few days ago after a solo canoe voyage I was leaving this same ramp and about at this spot in the road a deer darted across and I narrowly missed him. Gave my canoe hauling tie down system a good test when I slammed on the brakes.   


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger