Sunday, December 20, 2015

Drum and Tuba Christmas 2015...

Me and Mary want to thank everyone who welcomed us to play, came and saw us play, danced, sang or drummed with us. We played with Elton, a Salvation Army bell ringer at Sam's, a quick guerrilla concert at Sound Tech's, at Suzi's party at Miller's Crossing, and Huntington Healthcare and Rehab, Southland Nursing Home and downtown Lufkin at the Old Souls Food Truck. We actually made enough in the tip jar to feed the drummer with an Old Souls Cubano sandwich.

Oh yeah, I forgot about playing in Standpipe Coffeehouse. Objectively evaluation our performances this is one area that needs work. I was pretty out of breath after running from the food truck beside the old Angelina Hotel to the back door of Standpipe, through the coffeehouse and back while playing the tuba. That might be a part of the show that's not going to get any better. Maybe I'll hire a road crew member to walk behind me carrying a chair.
















I think facebook is blowing up with video of this gig so check it out there and Merry Christmas from Drum and Tuba till next year. 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger