Wednesday, January 18, 2017

As Usual No One Was Hurt...

At least not a lot. 

You may have heard about this. The great silly string massacree. Every year (well except last year when I mistakenly bought spray hair dye which ended about as well as could be expected) the kids open their Christmas Stockings to find the usual goodies and lumps of coal but also find cans of silly string. That's another story why we are just opening Christmas Stockings but I like Christmas and try to make it as long as possible. 

 You know what happens when young and old adults with no future planned get a hold of silly string. Of course I got the photos and I can vouch for the high quality and easy clean up of poor people's store MIC party product. Maybe we have had USA made silly string before because there has been a strand or two that hung from hard to reach places for several years demonstrating great determination and staying power that I could just not in good conscience bestir myself from the couch to clean up. Hopefully after Friday's induction we will see Silly String great again combining all the above describable traits, a future planned and made in USA. Oh yeah, the photos:









As you can see a great time was had by all. Hope it goes that way for you too. 


  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger