Monday, May 08, 2017

A Quick Catfish Report...


So how many pictures are there of Cathy holding a catfish. Don't know here's one more. I know I promised music reviews but I gotta keep the fishing log up. 

Here's the score for today. Twenty Eight cats in 5' of water under slip corks. Water temp 77. Some fish were females with eggs but the number of small males makes me think the big girls will soon show up. Action was fairly fast and there were no throw back fish.  We put 6lbs in the freezer and fired up a nice batch that we ate standing by the fish cooker. 


This osprey watched us from the nest the whole time we fished. 


Close up shot, might be on eggs. 


Did not fly til we left for another nearby fishing spot. The bird then flew, caught a fish that is visible in this photo if you look close and returned to the nest. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger