Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Dinosaurs...

Yeah, we all know kids like dinosaurs. I guess I am not a big fan but it's something they use to get the young ones interested in science. In fact we have a very nice little dino place right here in town. I must say though if you visit the Chicago Field Museum  or perhaps if this is a traveling show you need to make it to see the Jurassic World Exhibit. 

I know you say, "well dinos did not exist. Not in the Bible." They got bones so even though it's not in the written record I think that God, in all Her infinite wisdom was able to make these creatures walk the earth. With a little help from Universal Studios in this exhibit they walk the Earth right beside you. 

These things are so real they had Warren making lip noises, clapping his hands and whistling just like you would call a dog to you. One day my grand kids will tell their grand kids that old pop pop took us to see the dinosaurs. 

These things walked around in cages, looked at you and popped their jaws at the bars in the unpredictable ways you would expect a real big lizard to act. Here you see Coraline gets enough of this one. 



Call him over closer Warren. See how that goes for you. I did not get great photos of some of the better ones because there was so much movement and the cages were a bit dark which I suppose was to hide what ever trickery makes these things work.  


Very real, impressive exhibit. Some people were too slow though and got eaten. 

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger