Friday, July 28, 2017

Summer Tubing...

For the fishing and tubing record and just as a general alibi in case you thought we were out trying to repeal health care or something like that here's the stats. We caught 4 cats and they will be our supper tonight with the grand kids. No one fell off the tube and I did not get to do the yearly fitness check to see if I could still ride the knee board because we were kind of short handed with two adults and two kids. How confident are you on a ski rope with a 4 year old spotting you? 

I was confident enough to let the kids use the camera. This photo by Coraline. 


I mad this one. 


Coraline slams the throttle to inject some fine premium gasoline in the carburetor of a Yamaha outboard. It's a great summer time Texas tradition.     


Another shot by Coraline. 


Here's a photo by Warren. That tube looks hard. Pop Pop had to take a nap. 


Warren admires Cathy's catch. 


Boy and pole. It's not exactly Norman Rockwell but it's how we roll. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger