Sunday, July 09, 2017

For the Fishing Log...

That's not fishing a log although we tied up and caught these cats deep. Crew for the trip was Pop, Cathy, Katie, Peter, Mary and Miguel. Not everybody caught fish but the 17 fat cats we boated made a real nice fish fry late which Geneva joined us for. Pop and Geneva were camped at Hank's Creek. 

The crew. 

Peter is my Canadian Son in law. Get some sun tan lotion on him quick. 


I'll lotion these guys myself. 


Got my photo on the blog! 


Mary wanted to have the baby on the boat. As much fun as that sounds she is going into the hospital for induction Tuesday. 


You know what kind of photos you get when some one gets a hold of your camera. 


Poor little swollen pregnant foots. 


Cathy swings supper in. 


Is he trying to run under the boat with it? That's something my dad always asked when you had on a fish so I always try to ask it too. Seems like a helpful question. 


Supper for the son in law! 



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger