Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Mom's 93rd...

The photos have all been on facebook and everyone liked them. On July 2nd we celebrated my mom's 93rd birthday. Everyone was there. All kids, grand kids, great grand kids and even a couple of great grand kids that are in the womb for now. We all attended church with her filling up two rows. My mom cried and I'd like to thank all my family for being there and making this day special for her. 

If you want to know what 93 years old eats everyday here's the photos. 


The whole gang. 


"We got chocolate dipped marshmallows" is how some will recall the day  


Mary, Katie, Peter, Cathy, Geneva and Mom inspect the soon to be occupied by Ezra room.  


Let's just throw in a photo of pregnant grand daughters for good measure. 




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger