Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Annual Lake Jacksonville Party...

Thanks again to John and Mari for hosting what has become the annual family July 4th party at their lake house on Lake Jacksonville. I had a very relaxing time and the food was good. 

Some of the crew floats off the boat house dock. Houses ring this lake and everybody has a boat, jet ski, paddle board or something that floats. I have seen some crowded days here on the holiday but maybe because this was not the actual holiday but the weekend before lake traffic was moderate. One activity everyone seems to do is float in the water very lazily off their dock.  


I have brought my boat before but John and Mari bought a pontoon last year and here you see Kevin making the "see that stick up over there, that's called a stick up" gesture. 


Morgan makes the "so I did not want to go on the boat" gesture. 


There was jet skiing. Here Morgan and Ali come in for a landing. I guess I am getting old and cautious. I only got the jet ski up to 45 miles an hour and then slacked off. 


Another good reason to celebrate is the three babies that will be added to the family this year. Left to right, Katie, Mary and Diamond are all expecting and all are going to be boys.  


Thanks again John and Mari! I'll cry if I have to work on the 4th some year. 



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger