Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Fishmus...

Looks Like this is the third year in a row for the Christmas morning catfish trip. Matt has made it three years in a row and this morning Morgan and Ali joined us. It was 33 degrees. We bundled up. Looks like last year from consulting photos on the blog we were in shirt sleeves and the year before it was sweat shirt weather.  

                Here are Mo and Ali with the mystery catfisher.
 
Matt with a good fish. We probably were on the lake less than 3 hours.

 
Old mudbelly himself caught one. Cathy had worked all night so she did not fish and Ali did not fish. All caught by me, Matt and Morgan. I guess lucky Cathy did not fish> I think we had a three man limit last year.

 
Be making the year end total and checking it twice pretty soon. Here's 21 more. We fried some right up fresh caught and Matt took the rest back to Houston. If you get on Instagram and do #tubshot you will find Cathy's collection of catfish pictures.

 
We did more testing on the new outboard. With 5 people all dressed up in extra pounds of warm clothes and boot we clocked 16.9 miles per hour. That's fast enough.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger