Friday, October 05, 2018

More Catfish...

Well catfish has not been spectacular but I guess for the amount of time spent doing it, a couple of hours each day it's been ok. We are feeding ourselves and the fish are decent size and putting up a good pull when hooked. I think Geneva got big fish honors this trip. Pop gets the honor of his photo on the blog three days in a row. 


since they have been camped out we hauled of fish cleaning table down to the lake and have spent two pleasant evenings cleaning them on the lake bank. There are 16 cats in the bucket Cathy is tipping up in this photo. 


In an age of food trucks and sidewalk coffee maybe I should drive around and do pop up fish fries. 


For some reason this woman is at every one of my parties and fish fries. 


I call this composition "An Old Man Waits For His Supper." 


A river otter even showed up to see what was cooking. I did not get the best photos of him but on reviewing the ones I took it's pretty clear he is curious about what might be on that fish cleaning table. We hope to clean again here this afternoon and we plan on leaving him a treat. 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger