Thursday, September 27, 2018

Rose and Tim's Wedding...

Rose married Tim at Surfside Beach on Sept. 22, 2018. It was a very nice weekend and a great time spent getting to know Tim's family and the combined friends of the couple who all gathered in two beach houses for lots of food and fun. 


Here's Tim's Parents Bill and Tina and sister Stacy. The two houses we rented were joined by the decks so you could pass back and forth. Basically it was one house for Tim's folks and one for ours. I did not take a head count but I think 25 to 30 people slept in our house. There could have been more because there were a couple of couches as well as a home theater room with recliners that were not utilized. 


Here are the houses. On the left is Pirate's Booty and the other is Captain Hook. I was in the booty house. The wedding was planned for the beach but it was a bit rainy and inside was a very adequate gathering space. 



The combined families. 



All my kids and the wedding couple. Ali and Parker did not make it as the baby is only a month old and has not had all shots yet. 


Most everyone. I guess that will be a problem as the family grows larger to get everyone together. 


Thanks to all the people that cooked for the weekend. Suzy and Geneva whipped up tasty stuff for our party and a guy named Porkchop smoked a bunch of meat for the wedding dinner. 

Look for official wedding photos by Kaley of Newfoundland Photography.  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger