Tuesday, August 27, 2019

August Catfish Report...

I think this is the only fishing report for this month. The lake was very nice. A warm south wind made  a chop on the water and swung the boat so the sun was at our backs. Those things helped keep us cool. Less than two hours fishing put 14 fat channel cats in the boat. 

Of course a quick swim help keep cool too. 


The area of one of our spring time fishing holes is clogged with lily pads. In early season high water this is a little creed that lets you take a short cut. I bet there be gators up there.  

If she did not eat catfish what would I have done with her? 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger