Friday, September 06, 2019

Another Day on the Lake...

Since it seems that what the world needs now is not another photo of Cathy holding up a catfish I did not make one yesterday. It was pretty slow going on the fishing anyway. We boated 10 fish, one of them a pretty nice bass I caught from a schooling group that that broke the water near the boat. The rest were our favorite, catfish. 

Seems like our old favorite summer time spot is not producing this year or we are not quite as mad at them as we have been in the past and maybe we are just spending more time cooling it in the water than we are casting to the water. I know the guy at the store where I bought ice acted like I was heading into the desert and was going to suffer terribly during this afternoon fishing trip. 

I had already spent most of the day on yard work and with a nice swim and a fairly steady south east breeze it was great on the water. I bet if I used the guy at the stores comments on the heat as an opening to educate and discuss global warming I might have started the argument as I have seen evidence that there are many who do not believe. 

As I said not catfish photos but I did snap this into to the sun run picture as we headed in. Those catfish will swim in our bellies today.  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger