Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Dreams...

 I had one of those dreams. 

I was in HEB. They had crawfish in stock. I was wrestling with a large mesh sack of the crawling, snapping critters.. You know how they label those sacks with a number of pounds  penciled in on a little tag. I did not note the weight but I was having a lot of trouble getting the sack into the cart and it was so large that the dads started spilling out the top. 

Approaching me down the isle from one direction was Barack Obama. He was pushing a shopping cart. Coming down the isle from the other direction also pushing a cart was Bob Dylan. Obama looked like recent pictures I have seen of him but Bob, on the scene since about 1960 and sporting many different looks for his varied career had a mid to late 80s vibe about him. He wore sunglasses.  

They both started helping me pick up the spilled crawfish and hoist the large cumbersome bag into the cart. Obama seemed to know my name. Bob never spoke a word.  


I don't know what all this means. Maybe I wish Obama was still president. I don't think I wish Bob would make music like he did in the 80s. The 1980s were not hardly kind to anyone much less people trying to make music. 

Maybe I just need some crawfish swimming in my belly. Maybe I need to listen to music like in the link more although I since it's kind of what I listen to already I don't know how such an increase would work unless I played it while I was sleeping.

Then there would probably just be more dreams. 





   

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger