Sunday, November 05, 2023

We are Rainbow People...


We are Rainbow People. No, not like those Rainbow People I squatted in the driveway without at Anne's old house that time at a party as they spread crystals picked up from an Arkansas creek bed on a red bandana and explained all the energy captured within but the people selling Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners. One of them came to my house. She asked who did the house cleaning, they like the husband and wife to both be present for the sales pitch and we said, "Nobody."  

So after an effective demo showing how dirty we were we bought one. Not cheap but lives up to all the hype. Once you buy one you work a system where you get other people to sign up for a demo. We did that. If you get enough people you get a free set of cookware. We got the cookware and if enough people actually buy you get your Rainbow free, kind of like the crystal I got from those other Rainbow People that's laying around here seeping energy somewhere but just a lot cleaner. We got our Rainbow Vacuum free.   

 

Of course I could not resist having some fun so I sent a few people a photo of my Rainbow in the bathroom and extolled it's virtues unstopping a crapper.  Cathy made me tell them I was just kidding but it does do a lot of things. Cathy blew off the hot tub deck with it today. I've vacuumed the vehicles. We are cleaner than we have ever been. 



The camper is cleaner than it's ever been. 

Hopefully we won't suck up that crystal because no telling where that thing lays. There actually might be some disruption in the cosmic force just as there was that time we finally came clean. 







Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger