Friday, September 02, 2005

Panther Band and Government Funny Business...


No I don't mean the government is tampering with the Panther Band. There are those though that would advance far reaching conspiracy theories after the recent band director controversy.

Here are some pictures of the Lufkin High School Panther Band featuring Mary Wallace on cymbals and percussion. at their beginning of the year pep rally.

Here is the drumline doing a feature at the pep rally.




For some reason as soon as Mary entered high school she stopped talking around the house and runs away if her parents come to the same event as she.

















Ok the government funny business part. My daughter Katie emails me this:

"Dad,
I was wondering if you would go to the website and read it... http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm I wanted to know what you think about this and I think it would be an interesting topic for your blog. Travis thinks the government, while lacking the ability to control the weather, can intensify a storm that is already occurring. I think that if they have the power to intensify storms it will not be long before we start killing people off by natural disaster. Ever heard of environmental genocide. Can't wait to read the blog.
Much Love,
Katie"

Now I don't know if this is true, but this is not the first time I have heard it. I throw it out here because we live in a Democracy, if you have suspisions ask questions, research information. It is your right.

I have no doubt that there are men so power hungry, so greedy that the rest of us cannot even begin to consider their level of uncaring. If they really cared why would not we rescue more people around the world from their tragic plight instead of spending so much money on war and destruction?

Being a Christian American citizen I have to ask these things. Something don't seem right about the world right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger