Monday, March 20, 2006

The day started well, but then...

I awoke this morning to the sound of gentle dripping rain and distant thunder. Very comforting, rain slow and soaking the spring earth, the thunder too far to be a threat. A good way to slowly come awake to the possibilities of the day. New growth in the spring rain safe from the far clashing, a good day to start back to school after spring break, a day where I can get this tooth business done with so I can move on to a pain free existence. Well, I'm not up long and the struggle begins to manifest itself in full.

The rain is really coming down. No gentle growing today, I'm going to get a good butt wetting if not down right washed away. Be my luck flooding prevents the dentist from gong to the office. Where is my umbrella? Where is the ibuprophin? Did I study enough over spring break, some, may enough. Will we start slow today or a bruising mind numbing run through material with test always on the horizon? So many questions, add in has the paper come?

I'm off. Be a lot of dead wet dogs on the road this morning, always is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger