Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Election day...

Go vote. Today. Everybody needs to, I think it is more important than ever. I don't have a particular horse in the race, but I just think things could be better and that more people going to the polls would inspire canidates to craft broader messages instead of concentrating on one group or the other to be their support base.

That way they might come close to doing something kind of like government by the people and for the people. Wouldn't that be something?

Hey, I sound like a grown up!

For the big white dog watchers, he's scored 3 days in a row at home. I may have to buy some dog food.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger