Monday, March 13, 2006

Austin weekend...

Had some fun during a visit to Katie and Travis. Saw Matisyahu and Balkan Beat Box at Stubb's BBQ. See pictures of that here:

  • Matisyahu and Balkan Beat Box

  • Also made a few pictures of the gang. Here are rock type chicks going clubbing, Katie, Cathy and Mary.

    Also saw Redd Volkeart and Cindy CashDollar. They played western music, might have played a couple from the 70s, but most of it was old time western swing. Redd really cooks and Cindy can be heard on the prairie Home Companion radio show with that band sometimes. She also just finished a tour with Van Morrison. They really had fun playing together, a joy to see them.

    Here is a shot of me and Cathy.

    Two sisters, messing up some BBQ at Stubb's.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    "...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger