Monday, March 20, 2006

Got teeth fixed...

It really wasn't teeth, but an abscess of the gum. He drained it, gave me powerful medicine. I have a drainage tube in my mouth right now to keep it open, I need to pull it out before bed. I think my teeth feel the best they have felt in about a month, but it took a few bad hours to get there.

I left the office in Longview feeling pretty good, mouth numb, planning my evening, I would study, may be even go to TKD. About half way home I started having relevations.

These relevations were about why animals bite their hind quarters when an injury occurs in that area. Why road rage happens. Why people get their selves in situations where it seems like they wanted the police to shoot them. I saw a big tanker type truck, the kind that hauls gasoline that had the words "Liquid Chicken" on the side. I don't know if that was a pain halucination or inspiration for what to name my next band.

I made it to Walgreens in Lufkin, submitted my scripts, figited around and tried not to appear like I was there for speed making materialsas I waited on filling, got it, took it, made it home and passed out for 4 hours.

I awoke feeling wrung out but I think the teeth will be ok. Not the first time I have thought such, but I can go a long way on a little encouragement. I think I can crack a book. Sorry no pictures.

It was a warrenty job as well it should have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger