Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Shipment in from Mexico...

Yep, my man came through, Lord only knows what it cost him, the risks he took, a modern day pirate he is.

I'm talking about my connection, my main man, the guy that gets me my stuff. I imagine him in dusty towns, deep in the innards of Mexico making bargains and trades I don't want to know about as he procures this stuff. I hope Geneva is not put in too much danger as he engages in a business that often puts him on smoking buses and risky planes.

You know who I mean, visitor #800, Bill Cooney, just in from Mexico with a new shipment of hot sauce. He keeps me supplied and he has me hooked.
There is the El Yucataco, Habanero 2 bottles, you can't see one in the picture) and Jalapeno, two of my favorites and also a new one for me, the La Anita Chile Habanero. The others are good ones, fitting to wash the taste of the habaneros from your...

Well enough of that kind of thinking, let us start the eating.

Thanks you again, Bill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger