Thursday, April 20, 2006

I done good on this...

Functional Anatomy. The shoulder. 100 on the lab practical and the lecture test. Felt like I put it all together on this unit, I studied hard, looked at what I had been missing on other tests and tried to make sure I got those kinds of points. That course of action worked.

It was that or either I had a lucky pack of scantrons. And I use my last one on a test today.

I have had some good grades on the shoulder unit, all three classes do each body part, foot, knee, hip, shoulder so on concurrently so that you just kind of live a certain body part and it all just runs together. I feel like I made some strides in understanding, techniques and critical thinking type stuff the past couple of weeks, which is good, just in time for finals.

Wish me luck as I finish up with a lecture and lab on therapeutic Exercise for the shoulder today and tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Dad!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

Thanks!

I lost my chance for a sweep of the shoulder with a 78 on the assesments lab, but I made a 96 on the lecture test, I'll take those two averaged together!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger