Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I figure...

And if I'm figuring it out with my old slow cold brain it must be happening, other people must be doing it.

I figure that a guy needs about three blogs. He needs one like this one, a place where friends and family can look in and see what is going on. A happy place where all is good news. A place people like to go.

The next blog he needs is a place where he can talk about people, you know talk about the people that might be reading here, talk about friends, coworkers, family and how they have hacked you off hurt your feelings interfere with your plans.

The next blog to have would be a really bad violent place where vile hatred, exreme political views, pseudo-science and naked pictures of yourself could be posted. Every other word would be a cuss word.

Now don't worry, as you cast your eyes to the links section of this page, there is no The Madder You Will Get At Someone...or the The Older You Will Get The More Naked You Will Get...

Just making some early morning observations on human natures that might be a helpful guide to get through the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger