Thursday, April 13, 2006

Holy Thursday...

Played at church tonight and got a day off tomorrow for Good Friday. I'll hit the books pretty hard. I got some good studying done on time off at spring break, last week end when Cathy and Mary were gone I studied a bunch and all that has paid off with a nice little strecth of decent grades, nothing fancy, just nice to feel comfortable about going into the last couple of weeks. I think the week before finals there are 6 tests. That's not counting one more test in Spanish.

You know other folks in this household have a life too, I know it seems that things just so revolve around me that everyone else just sits and watches, but that's not the case.

Here is a picture, snatched off a Channel 9 news cast by friend tech whiz photo drummer Dan-Danz of Mary that was taped during a feature they shot and aired yesterday, something about kid sports. It is a shot of her doing the Song Knot weapons form.

Mary has done well sparring at the last few tournaments, all 1st place finishes. Looks like when the new tournament year starts in June she might have a shot at competing for world champ in the ATA. It is a long tournament trail till the next June, it will be tough, not the fighting, she is kicking butt, but just getting there to the necessary tournaments, carrying the boom box in the entourage and all that. It is her time I believe. She won't be a second degree much longer, she tests for third next week. No testing for 4th till you are 21.

Lots of blog visits and even some comments from strangers, thanks for visiting.

How you like the yellow print? It was an accident. I messed up something with the blog yesterday and I was too tired last night to see how to fix it. Kind of feel the same way now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger