Monday, October 02, 2006

Done burned up the music downloads...

Every 30 days the emusic downloads renew. That renewal happened on Sept 30th. We had got them all as of this morning. So for music fans here is the groove this month.

Chris Whitly, Reiter In, the poem on the side bar comes from here. His last recording, another guy gone too soon. Great modern slide player that made every recording so different that it ensured Wal-Mart will never stock his tunes.

Sadies, live Volume 1 disk 2, Got Jon Spenser on it, Yeah baby!

Finished up with a greatest hits from Sun Records, Carl, Jerry Lee, Billy, Lee and more. Real rockabilly.

Emusic has free tracks available and I hit them up for a Tom Waites, Rickie Lee Jones with the squirrel Nut Zippers and more for another various artist cd.

Cathy has burned her cuts also, Midival Puditz, Todd Snider, Leningrad, and Kultur Shock are some of the new entries in the download manager. I'll have to get back to you on some of these, but if you don't have the new Todd Snider, get it.

Music is a big thing around. If you say music aint like it used to be, you are wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger