Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Early Voting...

I usually like to leave the politics to other bloggers who do it better, but sometimes I can't help myself. So I do it my way and think how the situations effects me, or someone I know. I voted yesterday.

There was quite the line, the liquor thing has them out in force here in town so that's a good thing I think.

When it comes to state wide issues just consider education and health care. It's been easy for me personally, I got both. What about the people who don't. I think these issues are important for people to better themselves. They got to have it and if they are able to get one they get the other. Makes the world a better place. Who don't want that?

One guy don't, he has hurt kids health care, public schools and made college more expensive.

And don't throw your vote away because you think it sends a message. It won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger