Thursday, October 19, 2006

The lost cell phone...

A great mystery.

I arose for work Sunday morning. Sat at the computer, drinking coffee and making sure the internet had gone nowhere during the night and reading important emails. Got ready for work, check cell phone, it's charged and there is a missed call. Playing at church this evening I dress in scrubs for work but grab a change of clothes and a few other items that I will need if I don't get off in time to come home. Cathy will bring guitars.

I fool around, pick up Sunday paper, feed dogs and set out for work. On the way I realize I do not have my cell phone, which might be needed for calls if I am running late. I assume it's left at home. I work, go to church and so on and return home to no cell phone.

So to make a long story short, I have torn up the house. Looked all in the yard, retraced every step. Nowhere to be found. It was a pretty new phone, one of those they give you free for signing up two more years. I don't know if I'll qualify for that plan any time soon.

I know that cell phones are evolving the way we live our lives, but this one evolved some legs and got the heck out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger