Saturday, October 21, 2006

Details are a little sketchy

Katie and Travis had gone to Michigan to see his family. Yesterday they were in Indianapolis on the way to see Cathy's sister in Evansville Indiana and were rear ended. They are OK. The car is crunched. The dogs were with them, and they are ok.

Looks like things are fine, meet some kind people who took care of their dogs while they went to the hospital to get checked out and then took them in for the evening.

More details as the emerge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

Glad to hear a potentially bad situation came out relatively OK.

Where in Michigan were they? I just got back from the Grand Haven - Spring Lake area myself.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

When in Michigan and visiting the blog their visit are logged as coming from Rochester, but some Lufkin visitors show up as from Harlington.

I can't recall the name so I want to say a small town of about 3000 near Detroit.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger