Friday, November 17, 2006

Cold weather...

Not fit for bream fishing that's for sure. 34 degrees right here, heck a couple of days ago I had fixed a big glass of iced tea to drink on the way to school and I got there and stayed from 9-2pm and when I got back to the car I still had a couple of ice cubes in my glass.

Anyway here is how a couple of residents around here handle the cold. That's one of those plastic dog houses you can buy with the snap on top, better quarters that 3/4 of the humans in the world have, with the top unsnapped because of the size of someone who eats more each day than 3/4 of the worlds humans do. There is a homemade dog house, built and painted a few years ago by me and Mary that the big white dog used to prefer, but I have only seen him in it once this year so far. Maybe he is getting old and has arthur and can't fold his bones up like he used to. Speaking of arthur, I have a test on him next week, got to study.

Hey guys, mommas working tonight, you can both sleep in, she will never know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey feller, how many pitchures of them dogs can you put on your blog?

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger