Monday, November 06, 2006

Don't forget to vote...

And I don't care who you vote for. I'll be happy with what is decided if enough people vote to make it truly what the state thinks. No 20-30% turnout folks, let's go get 'em.

Course this being America and with everyone wanting some return on whatever they do I think it is only proper that if you vote that enters your name in some kind of powerball lottery that is worth so much money you will vote for a set of candidates that completely reflects a different set of views next time you visit the polls.

Kind of like with this blog and how we give away a big screen TV to every 100th visitor. Helps keep the numbers up and the riff raff out.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard this morning about a guy in Arizona who is pushing an initiative that would enter every voter into a million dollar lottery. Think that would be enough for Texans?
AB

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a million?

Where is his sense of charity?

If the guy in Arizona wants me to care he better git serious.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger