Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sometimes...


I just scrubs his little belly till it is plumb pink.

You can't really see real good in this picture, but when his hair is wet his shin is all spotted like a little hog underneath. No not my belly, my skin, the dog's!


Be careful giving a dog a bath. When you do that it does something to their brains and they don't know who they are for a few days till they get all dirty again. You can see the mystified look on their faces when they get out of the tub. Lost looking they are. The Big White Dog never gets a bath. He needs to know who he is at all times because as much running around as he does we can't afford to have him in altered states.

You know, someone is going to tell my mamma that he put a picture of himself taking a bath on that blog. She won't say anything to me though. She will just call the wife and then I'll have to answer to her.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Killer just rubs himself all over the furniture for about 20 minutes until he's raised a good amount of stink up from the cushions...I should probably wash the cushions on the same day and see what happens :)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe when we visit at Thanksgiving I'll get to see Travis doing that.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger