Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Slow couple of weeks...

At school. Only two tests and one of those was postponed several times for various reasons. It's made my study habits lazy. I am better when all systems are synergized by multiple challenges. There are several grades out also, so I am not getting feedback right now if I need to study more. Grades so far have been good, on par with the other semesters. Things will pick up though. Today makes for 15 days left in the semester. I think there are about 12 tests and this includes finals to be taken. I will soon be past this little lazy interlude and into a crazy screaming screaming slo0bbering finish to the semester.

I am also writing a paper on the disability simulation I did. I got over a thousand words down and I had to stop. Felt I was too far out to sea and might not be able to swim back. I had to take a break and will go back this weekend to take a look and make sure I am going in the right direction with the paper. The simulation seemed pretty easy, but once I started setting words to paper there was a lot to write about.

You know me. I can put down 500 words about going through a door. I can tell about the actual experience, add in my feelings and the things I saw on the other side and then relate it to other doors I have gone through and how people reacted and their feelings to my going through the door and then I can make the door a metaphor and an allegory of life to show the symbolism represented by going through the door and finish with my goals of going through other doors.

Gotta get throughout the door marked "exit" and finish this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger