Sunday, October 29, 2006

It is not even November...

And I've done burned up my share of the emusic downloads for next month. As mentioned you know we subscribe to the emusic download service and me and Cathy split the downloads each month. Great tunes to be had on this site, but it seems like every 30 days rolls around too soon. Kind of like a stone rolling down hill they know how to make you want more. You can always buy more, I think on the web site forum they refer to it as "booster pack crack."

Here is what I've got so far:

Albert King, "I want to Get Funky." Nuff said there. He has a ton of stuff to download.

Chris Whitley, "Perfect Day." desperate stuff. I know what you mean dude.

Merle Jagger, "Rancho Los Angles." All instrumentals, that fast country picking that makes you wish you never picked up a guitar. I wish I had not downloaded it.

Mofro, "Blackwater." Funky hip hop R&B. Downloading now. Never heard of them, I'm taking a chance. Getting because the last one makes me never want to hear country again.

Here is Cathy's scores so far:

Bela Laktos and the Gyspy Youth Project.

Les Primitifs Du Futur, "World Mussette", an R.Crumb project, just get it.

She got some downloads left. No thats not a cd, that is a state of being. Crank the tunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger