Monday, April 23, 2007

Catching up on old pictures...

Here is some shots made by Runt's wife, Ruth of me at the St. Pat's festival recently. Pretty good pictures, she had exclusive shots of all the guys, I guess you will have to check their blogs to see their shots.


Here is me looking at the girls that always seem to take their tops off when we play. I really wish we could get Cathy, Belle and Ruth to stop doing that, but the band has kind of got used to that so we just let it go. You know how wives are, they do what they want.













Just to prove that I was not doing a solo spoken word poetry thing here is the whole band locked in the groove. Makes you want to take your shirt off.









There were dishes from many cultures to be sampled at the festival that day. I tried most of them. From the look on my face I am try to sneak out a little bad gas. I don't know why I was being so polite, you never would have heard it for the thunder of that Fender Bassman amp behind me. If it smelled I could have pretended it was that old vintage amp smell that is so in vogue right now.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger