Sunday, August 12, 2007

More Band Camp Shots...


Pretty slow for a weekend off work. Our usual method of operation where we catch the catfish from 9am-1pm was not agreeable to the fish yesterday. The hot hole we found last time out only produced two keepers. Maybe hot is a key word here. So we took a swim and headed home for a nap in the air conditioned shade. We will move on down south with the fishing next time.
Good time to post a few more band camp photos.


Naturally we got some tuba pictures.












The bass drums with Mary second from left on what they call "2nd bass."







The snares. Too bad those aliens flew over, they would have been looking at the camera otherwise.









Quads and cymbals.








Left flank!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger