Friday, March 28, 2008

Still Some Stuff From Vegas...

So all the eye business is over, back to work this week and really glad to be submerged in the rat race. It's real hard to be this famous Internet blog person you know. Well I guess you don't know, but It's been so nice to be back to my day job.

So I'll take time to post a little video link to Morgan's weapon form. It was filmed at the American Taekwondo Spring Nationals in Las Vegas. He did not place in the competition but a good form nevertheless.

Here is a link to my youtube site:
http://www.youtube.com/theolderyouwillget

For some reason the youtube link on the side bar won't stay fixed so you must get to the site from links that are occasionally embedded in the blog text.

All video made by me or my very close associates.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger