Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holy Thursday...

Here is a gift for Cathy that Katie picked up at the city garage sale in Austin. The Crucifixion stamped into a tray done up in what I guess you could call Greek Orthodox style.

Where does stuff like this come from? No hint of age, nothing known about previous ownership or country of orgin.

I guess one day we'll be gone. The kids will go through our stuff and put on a garage sale. It will be a big one. All the stuff like this will be off on another journey, will hang for an unknown number of years on someone else's wall and then will start all over again.

Guess that's kind of what Resurrection is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger