Friday, August 22, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen...

The 08-09 Lufkin Panther Band!

I took this shot last night at the official session with the official photographer to make the official photo for the official football program.

I thought I could just sneak in and steal a picture for my own use on this official blog but most of the drum line shouted my official name and that brought on a lot of official shouting by the officials officially present to all hold heads still so the picture looked officially good.

So in the sake of officially documenting what was really happening as we are officially prone to do here I took a picture of heads unstill.

Here is one of the head movers.

Check the youtube site for a video made last week at band camp "LHS in the House"
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=theolderyouwillget
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger