Sunday, December 07, 2008

Party...

Played with the Stone Wall Rockers for the annual Evans and Kitchens Law Firm Christmas Party in Groveton Texas on Friday night.

Here's the opening band Satisfied Drive. Pretty good rock music, but I swear I heard the same set they played done by another band in a bar in Freeport Texas in the summer of 1979. You may think I am making fun, but these guys have worked really hard to make it sound just like 1979.

Brandon on guitar, also plays with the Stone Wall Rockers. Fun guy to trade riffs with when I play harp with these guys.

On your left that's Spanky, the other harp player. I am his doppelganger in the Rockers, when he can't make the gig I get the call to fill in. First time we have got to share the stage and trade licks. Can I say trade licks on a family blog like this one? On the right is Shandy on lead vocal tonight.
Christmas lights over the pond at Stone Wall Studios. For more info on Stone Wall check the link on the side bar.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger