Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kid Art...

These are drawn by the kids, sometime in the last 20 years or so and I suspect at least two of them are early Mary works, maybe all. Sorry to the big kids, art is not eternal, either your stuff was thrown away or you have it hanging on your own wall. Maybe it was just bad art and like a bad blog post will just languish with no visitors.
The photographer tries to get in to the act with a reflected flash. What could this picture mean, dark sky sun out, hey have you seen the red and and orange berries? Yes I have been eating them.
Every picture has a story. Word on the street has that the frogs head was less than perfect to the artist sense of what rightness of a frogs head should be so therefore he wears a nice hat.

I have done the same myself, no not painted a hat on a frog, but worn a hat on a less than perfect head.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger