Saturday, February 14, 2009

So He Says...

..."Look at my Valentine." This is what the guy who throws the paper says early this morning as I stood in the garage before heading to work. I just got to get faster on the new cell phone camera. I guess it's nice I just got to see someone 's Valentine since because of work and the fact that we have both been nursing bad colds by mutual consent we have opted to postpone V-Day until a more convenient moment in this household.

On the way to work I pass my wife coming home from work and we chat on the cell phone. We still love each other, despite the facts of no celebration and that the priest who officiated our marriage is no longer a priest, I guess you can say we are still married and are sweet hearts.

So anyway I tell her about the paper guy. She says, "I thought guys weren't supposed to talk to each other about Valentines?" She thinks it's like the unwritten rule that I always seem to break in a public restroom, no talking, no laughing when lined up at the urinals.

The paper guy got a new tool box for his truck from his sweety. He seemed to think I spotted that shiney symbol of love right away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my car windows tinted for Valentine's - you've got to love these women who know how to give good 'guy gifts'!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger